Passport is funded by MCCSS and their website has important details on the Passport program and other Adult Developmental Services.
The Passport Program is funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS). The program helps adults with a developmental disability be involved in their communities and live as independently as possible by providing funding for:
- Community participation services and supports
- Activities of daily living and person-directed planning
- Caregiver respite services and supports
If you would like more information about the Passport Program please visit DSO/Passport Program website dsontario.ca. There you will find current program information such as:
- What can I use the funding for?
- Passport Guidelines and Tip Sheet
- Important news and Up to date information for Passport Recipients
- Educational tools, videos and webinars
- Links and education on how to use electronic methods to submit Passport expenses through My Direct Plan or eCLAIM
To learn more about Passport program eligibility and the application process, please contact Developmental Service Ontario Northern Region
If you are currently receiving Passport funding and need to speak to a program representative, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-855-376-6673
Tell us how we are doing
Your feedback helps us improve our services. If you have participated in the Passport Program, please take some time to fill out our survey